On 1/30/06, Jens Vagelpohl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 30 Jan 2006, at 15:01, Peter Bengtsson wrote:
> > That's not good enough. The only thing that changed between my
> > development environments was the version of zope and then it stopped
> > working. Python product refresh is crucial to zope2 and this problem
> > needs to be sorted out.
> I'm calling bullshit on this one. How is it "crucial"? A product that
> introduces its own strange problems cannot be called "crucial".
> Unless you're now signing up to support it and keep it working.

It's not bullshit. Bullshit is usually when you say something that isn't true.

It's not a strange product. It's quite simple in fact.
Not being able to refresh without restarting means that I can't use
Zope 2.9 for python product development. It could just be something
weird with my setup, but it could also be a bug in zope 2.9 which I'm
happy to try to solve by participating in the discussion.

PS. I'm working on a dummy product that other zope core developers can
download that I can refer to for pointing out the bug. Watch this

Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com
home www.peterbe.com
hobby www.issuetrackerproduct.com