--On 30. Januar 2006 17:39:11 +0000 Peter Bengtsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It's not a strange product. It's quite simple in fact.
Not being able to refresh without restarting means that I can't use
Zope 2.9 for python product development.

Why is refresh a requirement for doing Zope development? I am doing Zope development since five or six years and I have never done any development using Refresh...so there must be something very special with your development approach?!

-aj