On 31 Jan 2006, at 12:02, Peter Bengtsson wrote:
That's why I, like others in this thread, don't care about refresh.

Like I mentioned elsewhere, with my setup, restarting zope is gravely
inferior to zope-restart for product development.

I'm happy to share my setup to Open Source but it's quite "personal"
so I'd have to spend as much time explaining it as I have spent
writing it.
Hmm... perhaps a screencast?

I don't think there is any need for that. The situation is pretty simple: You have an itch, but no one cares enough to scratch it for you. The only sane way forward is for you to scratch the itch yourself.

jens