"You posted again without significant content.

And please: don't start a new thread for every reply. Learn to use
your mail application properly."

So did you. I thought you had filtered me out anyway? Please put the rule back in place...:-)

I'm using Gmail and simply replying to the topic and the Zope list. If a separate thread is being started it's nothing to do with me.

On 11/13/06, Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--On 13. November 2006 16:43:01 +0000 michael nt milne
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "You should post only if you have something to say. You did not and you
> can't comment on the content of the wiki."

You posted again without significant content.

And please: don't start a new thread for every reply. Learn to use
your mail application properly.

-aj

--
michael