- The indentation has several problems. Could you please make it consistent.
Especially in the C++ code.
- Why don't you use the same approach as we did for xbrl-cloud and keep the
connection map in JSONiq (using the map module)? I think that would be more
appropriate for this module than replicating 400 lines of c++ code. If this is
a recurring pattern, we might think about providing core support for it but I
feel that the JSONiq map is good enough for now. Also, I wouldn't worry about
the disconnect at this point.