Review: Needs Information

> Since in its current state this module depends on CURL i made a single search
> for the
> CURL library and moved both the ADD_DIRECTORY(http-client) and
> ADD..(cloudant) inside
> the same check. The http client cmakelist doesn't do the search again.

Aha! Now I see what you did. Ok, that's fine and correct, yes.

So, assuming you fix the copyright notices, my "Needs Fixing" comments are
taken care of. However, I still don't think this should be a core module, so
I'm leaving my vote at "Needs Information".
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/feature-cloudant/+merge/177111