Review: Needs Fixing

Actually, a few code problems:

1. ConnectionMap::destroy() invokes a function in the namespace. I think that should be in, right?

2. The files in cloudant.xq.src have 28msec copyright notices.

3. I think the changes in modules/CMakeLists.txt are wrong; why are you
eliminating the http-client subdirectory, for instance? Also, the search for
CURL needs to only be once; will you remove the FIND_PACKAGE(CURL) from the
http-client subdirectory, once those modules are all merged?