Ahh, I see, that call in ConnectionMap::destroy() is commented out. Didn't
notice that the first time.

Regarding the curl disconnect problems: That would all go away if this module
used the http-client module, rather than using C++ to invoke CURL directly. Is
there a reason this module couldn't be written in pure XQuery? Dana's original
goal for Zorba was the the built-in http-client module would be the single way
to access HTTP, and all uses would go through that. We're not perfect yet, but
we're getting better.