> Ahh, I see, that call in ConnectionMap::destroy() is commented out. Didn't
> notice that the first time.
>
> Regarding the curl disconnect problems: That would all go away if this module
> used the http-client module, rather than using C++ to invoke CURL directly. Is
> there a reason this module couldn't be written in pure XQuery? Dana's original
> goal for Zorba was the the built-in http-client module would be the single way
> to access HTTP, and all uses would go through that. We're not perfect yet, but
> we're getting better.

I tried doing it in XQuery but I didn't manage so I left the code commented to
get a feedback if the code was just wrong or using the static context to call a
XQuery function when the connectionmap is destroyed is just impossible.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/feature-cloudant/+merge/177111