> Actually, a few code problems: > > 1. ConnectionMap::destroy() invokes a function in the > http://28msec.io/modules/cloudant namespace. I think that should be in > http://zorba.io/modules/cloudant, right?
This is commented out :) I tried doing it in XQuery but I didn't manage so I left the code commented to get a feedback if the code was just wrong or using the static context to call a XQuery function when the connectionmap is destroyed is just impossible. > > 2. The files in cloudant.xq.src have 28msec copyright notices. > Thanks. I didn't update them all apparently. > 3. I think the changes in modules/CMakeLists.txt are wrong; why are you > eliminating the http-client subdirectory, for instance? Also, the search for > CURL needs to only be once; will you remove the FIND_PACKAGE(CURL) from the > http-client subdirectory, once those modules are all merged? Since in its current state this module depends on CURL i made a single search for the CURL library and moved both the ADD_DIRECTORY(http-client) and ADD..(cloudant) inside the same check. The http client cmakelist doesn't do the search again. At least this was my intention, I asked Matthias offline if this make sense. However, since I am not sure of the autodisconnect approach anymore this change may need to be reverted. I asked Matthias via mail if that mak To make a single FIND_PACKAGE(CURL) -- https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/feature-cloudant/+merge/177111 Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba. -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp