From: "Phil Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> A better solution would be to find a tune which causes this behaviour
> and send it to Jeff so he can fix the bug ( but of course that presupposes
> that  you notice it happening when you're using it yourself).

It only happened the once and I'm not even convinced that one of us who can
add abc to the song database was responsible for it. I also suspect that it
was faulty abc that caused this to happen and these days all abc gets tested
locally, perferably with abcm2ps but sometimes using other programs before
getting added to the on line system. I suppose the same could happen again
even with our precautions but it was having an open to all system and not
being able to do anything should a problem occur that concerned me the most.

Jon