Hi Rohit

I tried loading that example but with the ‹noexon flag as the output you
sent suggested but it complains about YAL069W not having a parent. As you do
not get any rows with the query I sent I suspect it has not loaded properly
and it is not finding the chromosome feature.

For an example with Artemis have a look at this tutorial:

http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Software/Artemis/v11/chado/GMOD2009SummerSchool.shtm
l#Examples_of_Loading_Sequences_into_the_Database

The query I sent you searches the feature table for entries that have
residues for Artemis to open up (e.g. chromosome, contig features).

Regards
Tim