Hi Tim,

Thank you for the link which describes way to get Atremis working with
chado. I followed the instructions given in the page by downloading the 3
files and modifying them accordingly. Then I loaded them into the data base
using the commands provided in the page. The copied the terminal output in
the file attached in this mail.

Then I downloaded the stable release of Artemis again from the link given by
you and executed the following command:

./art -Dchado="localhost:5432/rohit_chado_01?rohit" -Dibatis \
Pfalciparum:NC_004314

I have added all the information that I could collect from the log
files, results of queries that were executed in the file that I
attached.
At a higher level I understand that for some query the reesult is 0
and hence it has problem reading null values.
But I dont understand why there is a null value as the data is loaded
correctly in the database.

Please let me know what the problem is as well as if I should change
any of the configuration files in Artemis inorder to make it work with
chado.
I did not do any changes to any of the files. I just downloaded the
stable release and ran the command in the terminal.

I appreciate your help very much.

Regards,
Rohit