Hi All,

I am following the wiki page that has the tutorial to integrate Artemis with
Chado schema. I have postgres as well as chado schema installed. I used
Apollo to annotate data from one of the databases that we created. Now, I am
trying to use Artemis on the same data. However I am having problems in
running Artemis over the database. I started Artemis with the following
command as given in the wiki page:

$: ./art -Dchado="localhost:5432/rohit_chado_01?rohit" -Dibatis

I entered my credentials in the login window and the Database and File
Manager window opened. However I am able to view nothing in the Database
part of the window even though there exist many. Also double clicking the
folder in the database window is giving an exception in the terminal.

I copied the terminal errors in a text file and I am attaching it in this
mail. The attachment contains error information for 2 different databases.
Please let me know the problem and the way to solve this so that it will
work with the data that we have.

Regards,
Rohit