Tim,

Re-this thread:

We have generated a BAM file of 454 reads aligned with a reference sequence using the latest version of Mosaik software, but I am unclear on the exact Samtools commands that would convert this into a BAM file suitable for Artemis (sorted and indexed). Is there some info on this?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Tony Barbet

Tim Carver wrote:
Hi Gowtham

Have a look at BamView.

http://bamview.sourceforge.net/

This is integrated into Artemis and can be found in the Artemis development
version (which is available from the above link as well as the Artemis home
page) and will be in the next release.

Regards
Tim

On 1/26/10 8:07 PM, "Gowthaman Ramasamy" <gowthaman.ramas...@sbri.org>