Hi Tim,
I have a question about loading the files into ACT on command line. Without
using file browser.

Here is what I am trying to do. I would like to compare 5 genomes each having
35+ chormosomes. Some has more contigs. When the user want to see a gene in a
reference genome I want to fire up ACT, with all the 5 genomes and their
comparison files. I have a perl script which finds out the syntenic chromosomes
and does a tblastx to make ACT compatible blastout files for all the 5 genomes.

Now wondering is there an command line option so that I can automate the
5 annotation files and 3 comparison files everytime.

Thanks very much for the time
Happy Holidays.
Gowtham