   From: Mimmo Peruffo <mperu...@aquilacorde.com>
   To: Arto Wikla <wi...@cs.helsinki.fi>; baroque-lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
   Sent: Friday, 3 February 2017, 7:29
   Subject: [BAROQUE-LUTE] Re: Baroque Lute Stringing
     Thank you for the suggestion Arto.
     Unfortunately i cannot do it
     I already image how confuse the thing will be with the customers.
     This mean the eford to mannage twice products and honestly I do not
     like to add cofusion in the factory and with customers already
   stressed
     by me!
     I should do a choice and in fast time: is it better a more elastic
     string like these are (whith problems related to the fact that maybe
     stretch tooo much and that the sound is too bright) or it is better
     switch to a less elastic plastic support with the advantage that it
     stretch less, the sound is darker and with less sustain?
     Hard to do the choice: both solutions are ok; i already tried the
     second option that is similar to the loaded gut strings
     Even Anthony Bailes suggested me the second option.
     Strings or not to strings? this is the question
     ah ah
     (my poor english at work)
     Ciao
     Mimmo