Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 19:32:50 -0600
From: "r.mackrill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: re fitting caliper boot

To re install the telescoping rubber boot with steel ring into the
machined groove that encapsulates the piston.

turn inside out the outer surface of said boot to accommodate ring.

return shape to original with ring in place.

secure a thumb hold to seat leading edge.

work entire surface to secure total contact in said groove.

No can do yet.
Pause to beg the question if this is close to the correct procedure..

Randy Mackrill
Regina, SK
'86 535i
resting thumb and patience