  Re: Try this again
  <ot> Buing/transporting a scooter

Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 12:36:02 -0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: Re: Try this again

On the brake dust issue, I've been trying a set of Akebono Euro pads on the
front of my E30 325i.  So far (knocking on simulated wood grain laminate)
they have provided plenty of stopping power (for a street pad), are
noiseless (they came with shims) and appear to be dustless.  I have only
about 2000 miles on them so far, but it looks like these pads may have
pulled off the provervial brake pad hat trick.  Usually you can, at best,
only count on 2 of the 3 (noise, dust, stopping torque).

Scott Miller
GGC BMW CCA

>Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 15:58:31 -0400
>From: "John Peacock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>