  CarFax Please
  Re: Radio Security code

Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 19:42:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: Justin Weese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: UUC Digest <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: CarFax Please

If anyone could run a CarFax on this VIN, I'd greatly
appreciate.  Please e-mail me directly.  Thank you!

1J4FJ68SXWL277644

-Justin Weese

http://mail.yahoo.com

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 08:38:18 -0400
From: "Jason Kay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Rob Talevski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "UUC Digest" <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: Re: Radio Security code

Robert,
I've never done this in a BMW, but in other cars I've owned and worked on,
(Audi) we removed a locked radio from the car let it set on the bench overnight
(to drain the caps), and then plugged it back in and type in the right code...
it didn't work if just left in the car, but then again, we never disconnected
the battery completely either...

HTH

-Jason
'86 951 "Sparky"