  330Xi Question
  in the LA area?

Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 10:18:36 -0400
From: "Bailey Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "bmwuucdigest" <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: 330Xi Question

Sorry for the cross post, but I have a chance to pick up a nice 2001 5
spd.330Xi with @60K miles. Any foibles I should know about? Thanks!

Bailey Taylor
1995 318ti Club Sport
2004 X3 2.5
1999 Wrangler Sahara Light Campaign Assault Vehicle
1996 Triumph Speed Triple

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 11:21:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brian Ruiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: UUC Digest <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: in the LA area?

Hey all,

I was on the way to work on Friday morning on the 405
S near the I-10 interchange, when I look over to my
left to see a gunmetal silver late 90s/2000 Dodge
Durango towing a race-prepped E30 M3 (for ID, I saw a
"Carson" sticker on the trailer and a "Euro Tech"
sticker on the right rear fender of the race car, and
I think either a NASA or SCCA sticker too).  Out of
curiosity, I'm wondering if that was anyone on this
list?

Take care,
Brian
95 M3