  Re: E21 VIN    WAS (FS?: E21 Recaro Seats)
  Re: [Fwd: Relisted E34 Parts Car on  EBay]
  E30 tractop armrest cupholder needed

Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 19:44:59 -0500
From: "Stan Jackson Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: Re: E21 VIN    WAS (FS?: E21 Recaro Seats)

I think I figured out how to get this to go through to the digest:

Anyone have any ideas on the strange VIN results?  Do older VIN #'s
routinely produce such erroneous results?  The minimal evidence I have
(until I can get the driver's door open) indicates the car was truly a
320iS, not a 318i.

The seats are definitely vinyl Recaros.  And I'm very confused by the
Vehicle Options.  Cal Test? (California?)  Rad Install Kit Rik?  17" wheels?
318iC 100%???  Can anyone shed any light on these mysterious details?  I'm
not even sure that 17" wheels were made by anyone back then!

Thanks,

Stan