  <OT>OT / Shooting cars - Top Gear
  Found on CL:  "2001 BMW M5 - FOR SALE!!! good CONDITION!! NEG - $16000"
  Re: E30 brake upgrade
  Re: [bmwuucdigest] digest(9 messages)

Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 17:42:15 -0800
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: <OT>OT / Shooting cars - Top Gear

The o/u trap gun looked pretty nice (maybe a Browning). Funny that he
missed the clay with the gun but hit the car without really aiming the
machine gun. They must have set the azimuth and he just had to arc it
across.

-Kevin

 This  e-mail  communication is confidential and is intended only
 for  the individual(s) or entity named above and others who have
 been  specifically  authorized to receive it. If you are not the
 intended  recipient,  please  do not read, copy, use or disclose
 the  contents of this communication to others. Please notify the
 sender  that  you have received this e-mail in error by replying
 to  the e-mail.  Please then delete the e-mail and any copies of
 it. Thank you.