  PlateWire
  Re: Portable GPS units
  E39 540 sway bar upgrade

Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:22:10 -0600
From: "Robert Blakeney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: PlateWire

Interesting site for about 10 minutes, then I wondered how long it will
last:

http://www.platewire.com/

It seems to be good for venting, but I suspect that the buttwipes on the
road would never visit it and wouldn't see themselves publicly chastised. We
really need to bring back public stocks.

Robert
Houston
'90 535
'00 528

View Athlete’s Collections with Live Search
http://sportmaps.live.com/index.html?source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=MGAC01