  S52 swap parts needed.
  Free Battery ONLY (for HF impact wrench)
  Re: Free Battery ONLY (for HF impact wrench)

Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 11:02:33 -0800 (PST)
From: Kyle Sanchez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED],
        "Private.BMW.PARTS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        UUC BMW LIST <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: S52 swap parts needed.

Hello guys, I just picked up an S52 so I need some parts so I can do this swap.
If you have any of these items let me know.

standard e36m50 aluminum engine mount arms

e28 535i motor mounts

e34 525i M50 oil pan

e34 525i oil sump

e34 525i dipstick tube and dipstick

e36 throttle cable

I also need the parts to make this motor an OBD1. I know I need a engine wire
harness from a 94-95 non-EWS car.

OBD1 ECU 413 "red label"

M50 intake manifold

etc.

Let me know what you got. Price with shipping to 94588.

Thanks

Kyle Sanchez

http://mail.yahoo.com