Before the List Disruption, we were discussing doing an in-depth analysis of David Brin's books. Are people still interested in tackling one of His books and picking it apart? If so, which book would you like to take on first?

If you're interested in such an endeavour, please share which book you'd like to analyse first. By the end of the week we'll tally the votes and see which book will be scrutinised cover to cover first.

The next question then is: who wants to do the initial reading of a chapter and post an extensive summary of it for this List to discuss? Any volunteers already?

For examples of what things will look like, follow the links given below. I've put the material from the discussions (over on That Other List) of the first chapter of both _The Practice Effect_ and _Glory Season_ on my website. Please keep in mind that those are only drafts, not final versions.

The Practice Effect: http://www.brin-l.com/practice_effect.html
Glory Season: http://www.brin-l.com/glory_season.html

Jeroen van Baardwijk