Can we top post on this list? I hate bottom posting it makes you scrol down
to the bottom every last time. All I end up doing is scrolllllling.

So tell me if you want me to stop...

I think Kiln People would be good since it is probably the most freash on
everyones mind. I havent't actualy finnished it yet, but I would if we were
going to do that one.

=====