Martin M wrote:
>As I've said before, I think it's a good idea to analyse a book. However,
>perhaps we should look beyond David Brin.

Adding my 2 cents.

I would pick _The Practice Effect_ first.  Although I really like _Glory Season_, I think starting with a shorter book would be best.  Once we get reactions from everyone on the process we could move on to another Brin work, or another author as suggested.  I've read all of Brin and it would be fun to do another author I have not read.

Jim