Jan Coffey wrote:

> Can we top post on this list? I hate bottom posting it makes you scrol down
> to the bottom every last time. All I end up doing is scrolllllling.
>
> So tell me if you want me to stop...
>
> I think Kiln People would be good since it is probably the most freash on
> everyones mind. I havent't actualy finnished it yet, but I would if we were
> going to do that one.

        Why not bottom post, and DELETE most of the previous posts?
If you just save enough for context, there is plenty of room below it.
        The way I see it, a Brin book is appropriate.  Practice
Effect and Glory Season have been (pretty much) done, so they should
be left alone.  I'm a bit scared to start any of the uplift stories
right off--I think it should be a book that stands alone.  So this
leaves: The Postman, Kiln People, and the two short story books.
(Or did I forget one?  I did leave out Heart of the Comet and the
Foundation book.  But those aren't really just Brin's ideas.)
        Beyond this, no preference.
                                                ---David

[Sponsored by:]
The newest lyrics on the Net!