Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> At work we only use the LTS releases, but on my laptop I switch to
> every new Ubuntu release in the early beta stages.
>
> I have had issues with with other software in some releases. My
> favourite text editor was horribly broken in Gutsy and Edgy Eft
> had so many problems I only stayed with it for a week.

I also meant to say that apart from libcairo-ocaml-dev I've never
had a problem with the Ocaml related development environment on
the non-LTS releases either.

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
"One of our programming maxims is "make illegal states unrepresentable"
by which we mean that if a given collection of values constitute an
error, then it is better to arrange for that collection of values to be
impossible to represent within the constraints of the type system."
-- Yaron Minsky
   http://www.haskell.org/sitewiki/images/0/03/TMR-Issue7.pdf