Good Day

After a while of troubleshooting I determined the connection with TCP/IP
into the board was correct. I updated the file system and kernel of the
ROACH2 and now I can program it.

I only need to install a package called spead in order to use the .bof file
with tutorial 3 of CASPER.

Where can a download the spead package from? I can only find PySpead and
Spead2.

Thanks for everyones help

Heystek!