Hello Heystek,

Pip is seeing that you've already got a version of Spead installed, which
might not have worked. You can delete the directory to 'uninstall' it
(Request for comment: is this a safe approach? It's what I've always done
with no problems.)

Before you try that though, perhaps just try importing spead in ipython as
Ryan did. What are the error messages?

Regards,
James