Hi ccp4bb,

I'm putting together a talk for some peers that highlights strengths and
weaknesses of structural models for the outsider. For one point, I'd like
to find some examples of proteins that show very different conformations
between different copies in the ASU. One example I know of is c-Abl (1OPL),
which crystallizes with both autoinhibited and active forms in the ASU,
with dramatically different domain organization. I'd like to find some
additional examples - can anyone suggest some other structures that have
multiple copies with large structural variations?

Thanks in advance!

Shane Caldwell
McGill University