Another interesting example might be a structure of Mad2, protein essential
in the process of chromosome segregation. Protein has 2 different secondary
structure topologies and both of them are part of the AU in 2V64. There are
other X-ray structures where only one of the conformations is captured in
the crystal.

Good luck,

Nikolina

Nikolina Sekulic, PhD
Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics
University of Pennsylvania
Stellar-Chance Laboratory 912
422 Curie Blvd, Philadelphia
cell: 312-437-9095