In a message dated 12/19/01 4:56:25 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

A festival formed at a basic instinctive level.  Just how do you celebrate that in your home?  And with what community do you share this festival?

>>>the cause for celebration is at a basic instinctive level. how you celebrate it i will leave to your own judgement. sacrifice something for all i care. your god perhaps. oh sorry- that's the whole point isn't it? or is that the other one, easter. oh yeah it is, cause that's when you remember that it was your sins that killed him. your sins.

As I stated that I am Jewish, are you implying it was because of the sins of the Jews that the crucifixion took place (not very nice on your part) or is it that you don't read carefully?

As I don't have a basic instinct to have solstice celebrations, I guess I don't have to make those kind of arrangements.  Thank heavens.  Dancing skyclad in a grove in this kind of weather is hard on the bones.