Christian Schoepplein, le mar. 12 sept. 2023 10:38:02 +0200, a ecrit:
> But I noticed another thing. When I switch away from the terminal, e.g. into
> another terminal, and then switch back into the terminal with the translate
> command everything looks good and the output is in a seperate line.
> Strange...

Ok, I guess I see what you mean.

When a command produces more characters than the width of the terminal,
they are put on a single ligne (from the point of view of brltty). When
going out and coming back to the terminal, you do get separate lines
split as per the width of the terminal.

That's unrelated and will to be fixed another way.

Samuel