Hi,

Louis-Philippe (just quoting below in case you might have missed it) is
repeating the importance that anyone who thinks my suggestion (MR[1]) is
a bad idea make themselves heard.  I'm hereby adding those maintainers
who have more than 5 packages that are affected and did not yet raised
their opinion in To: field.

udd=> SELECT * FROM (select maintainer, count(*) from sources where uploaders
like '%team+pyt...@tracker.debian.org%' and release = 'sid' group by maintainer
order by maintainer) tmp WHERE count > 5;
                               maintainer                                |
count
-------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------
 Debian PaN Maintainers <debian-pan-maintain...@alioth-lists.debian.net> |     7
 Jeroen Ploemen <j...@debian.org>                                        |    16
 Piotr Ożarowski <pi...@debian.org>                                     |    23
 Sandro Tosi <mo...@debian.org>                                          |    82
 Scott Kitterman <sc...@kitterman.com>                                   |     7
 Vincent Bernat <ber...@debian.org>                                      |    15
(6 rows)

Debian PaN is another team which might need extra discussion but I think
the intention is clear and Scott has raised his opinion before[2].

Kind regards
    Andreas.

[1]
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/-/merge_requests/20