On 2/28/24 09:21, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi,

Louis-Philippe (just quoting below in case you might have missed it) is
repeating the importance that anyone who thinks my suggestion (MR[1]) is
a bad idea make themselves heard.  I'm hereby adding those maintainers
who have more than 5 packages that are affected and did not yet raised
their opinion in To: field.

udd=> SELECT * FROM (select maintainer, count(*) from sources where uploaders like
'%team+pyt...@tracker.debian.org%' and release = 'sid' group by maintainer order by
maintainer) tmp WHERE count > 5;
                                maintainer                                |
count
-------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------
  Debian PaN Maintainers <debian-pan-maintain...@alioth-lists.debian.net> |
7
  Jeroen Ploemen <j...@debian.org>                                        |
16
  Piotr Ożarowski <pi...@debian.org>                                     |    23
  Sandro Tosi <mo...@debian.org>                                          |
82
  Scott Kitterman <sc...@kitterman.com>                                   |
7
  Vincent Bernat <ber...@debian.org>                                      |
15
(6 rows)

Note that it's been the case at least for Vincent, in at least a few instances, that the tooling (py2dsp you wrote?) made him wrongly put the team as uploader. There's porbably other cases as well.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)