Hallo all,

I'm extending OO.o to support MOD3 modifier because I need it for Mac
OS X shortcuts [1], [2]. It works pretty well for me now on Mac OS X
platform. I did go through the whole code (opengrok) and added support
for MOD3. As I haven't Windows build machine around, I tried to build
my changes via buildbot. And I found that I missed
vcl/win/source/window/salframe.cxx. So, I look at it and I found that
it uses "old" KeyCode (modified by me) constructor and no MOD3 support
at all. I fixed this and I did go through the code and found, that
VK_MENU is mapped to MOD2 which is Alt on Windows. I'm little bit
confused, because VK_MENU should be Menu key, shouldn't be? I thought
that VK_APPS should be the Menu key.

You can see what I mean by old KeyCode constructor at
http://idisk.mac.com/rvojta-Public/OO.o/CWS/cws-dev300-m41-macshortcuts01.diff
This diff contains all changes I made today to add support for MOD3
(Windows key on Windows, Unix, Ctrl key on Mac OS X), multiplatform
shortcuts definitions and few Mac OS X shortcuts fixed.

Is there anyone who is willing to help me with MOD3 support on
Windows? It will be much faster than my buildbot approach :( Many
thanks in advance.

[1] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:Rvojta/Multiplatform_shortcuts
[2]
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Mac_OS_X_Porting_-_Keyboard_Shortcuts