On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Philipp Lohmann
<philipp.lohm...@sun.com> wrote:

> On the X11 platforms you can use one of those to mean "meta" which is used
> all the time by emacs (though that is the only application that comes to
> mind using the meta modifier). This however would be straight forward.

I'm not sure here, because AFAIK Meta is Alt, Super is Windows and
there's also Hyper. This applies to SuSE/SLED. I think GDK_SUPER_MASK
(Gtk) and XK_Super_L/R is the correct choice. But I would like to
receive some comments on this to be absolutely sure it's correct
choice.

> Currently I tend to think so. But I'll check when I'm back on my windows
> system.

I commited this to make OO.o buildable on Windows. It always passes
FALSE. This can be changed in this CWS or later if there will be
decission, which key we should bind to MOD3 on Windows.

http://buildbot.go-oo.org/buildbot/builders/Win-XP2/builds/740

--
Robert Vojta