Robert Vojta wrote:

> From my tests on Windows, there's no way for Windows keys or Menu key.
> I think that AltGr as MOD3 will be confusing for users. I'm voting for
> bMod3 = FALSE on Windows. Please, can you discuss this with mba if he
> is around your office?

I totally agree with you. Sorry for causing confusion, I should have
thought about this before I asked for Windows support.

Now an interesting question: shall we also have "MOD3" in the keyboard
configration dialog that I currently "enhanced" to support "MOD2". I did
not enable multiple modifiers like "MOD1+MOD2" as I was afraid that the
list could become too large.

This would be even more judged by MOD3-support as then we have 3
combinations of two modifier keys plus the same number of combinations
with an additional SHIFT key. I left out the possibility for pressing
three modifiers at once, I even don't know if that is supported by the
keyboards. :-)

What do you think? Should I allow combinations? All 6 of it? It wouldn't
be more effort than just writing the table of keys (more or less some
C&P and editing), but I wonder if having such large tabel makes sense.

Regards,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "nospamfor...@gmx.de".