Robert Vojta wrote:
Great, many thanks. Windows part is already commited. Now, I'm waiting
for Lukas & Caolan's answer on Linux/Unix part and than MOD3 support
will be added / fixed on all platforms.

Actually it might make sense to map both Super and Meta to MOD3; this would work across a multitude of X11 configurations. E.g. Solaris does not usually have Super while I think SuSE has no Meta per default. Alas, it's also not possible to query what is configured, since the keyboard extension is not available everywhere. Alternatively we could have a MOD4, but I am not sure whether that is really useful.

Kind regards, pl

--
"Those who can, do; those who can't, teach.
 And those who can't teach, go into administration."