Pardon my intrusion, but is any of this documented anywhere in a concise
way?  I have had to upgrade to 4.3.0 on my RH8/Athelon to get a dual
head radeon 9000 system to work, but 4.3.0 seems unstable. I'm getting
random crashes. I've asked RH how to set the system up but they have
refused to help stating that I haven't paid them enough for that level
of support. I'd like to have the option of running both the RH 4.2 and
the 4.3 with out having to reload the whole distro and them go through
the 130meg's of online updates to get the system current...
If its in the doc's some where would you kindly point me at it? If not,
could you give me a more complete idea of what would be necessary to
switch between several versions of the X server on a single system?
Thanks.