Correct me if I'm wrong Richard, but are you saying that "the noise",
whatever color it may be, is something we all have to put up with? And since
2 years have past, we have lost the right to say anything about it?

There are a lot off people who find this topic very helpful. You obviously
do not and consider it "noise floor". As far as I can tell, nobody is
twisting your arm and makes you read this topic so don't read it if it
bothers you that much.

I hope that with the help of this topic on the reflector, I too am able to
set my K3 correctly for my circumstances so I too can enjoy noise free
reception.

Thank you for your contribution.