Den 2022-03-01 kl. 23:35, skrev Rod Webster:
The reason why I put this on the agenda is that I observed that the debian
project uncovered a number of licenses which we had to include in our
copyright statement that deviated from the standard GPL licence. I was
quite surprised at this. I would defer to Steffen on license issues and
compatibility.

For now I think we should make contact and make those assessments later.

I propose to write requesting membership of the ETG with the following
contacts
Myself - admin contact
Lead Developer - Nicklas
Steffan - Licensing and the Debian Project.

It is OK for me.

Nicklas Karlsson