Hello,

Andy's image was a success - I just did not know the passwords.

> General use for Linuxcnc
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ve6LismgxL0OfYufkeU1Z0hzdWhbf_WJ/view?usp=sharing

does not boot on my RPi5 - gets the same USB errors and the missing device tree
as reported for the 2.9.1 RPI version our documentation references.

> A complete development image for the Litexcnc project, includes OpenOCD,
> oss-cad-suite and some other bits and pieces as required, previously this
> link was only shared on the github page for the project
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l9dldTeoRwV8Ma3ljQCWFn-8pFGjuIot/view?usp=sharing

Not tried.

> > > Let me look to see what I have.
> >
> > Try this one
> > rpi-5-debian-bookworm-6.1.61-rt15-arm64-ext4-2023-11-17-1520.img.xz

Boots very fast into the Login screen. Also the change to the ascii terminal
with CTRL-ALT-F1 and back with ALT-F7 is fine. I recall to have set Login data
in the RPi imager but did not find them to work. Is there a default password I
should know about? Looked into
https://linuxcnc.org/docs/stable/html/getting-started/getting-linuxcnc.html but
that did not help me.

Many thanks!