Hi,

I am in the process of installing a probe on my router. I want to use this by
placing it on an arbitrary location on top of the workpiece and probing with
the installed cutter.

I would like to configure an unused physical keypad button to run a probing
routine that will probe, then automatically adjust either a workpiece offset or
a tool offset.

At this point I have the probe connected and switching the motion.probe-input
signal; G38.2 works.

Can someone show me what is required to make the rest work? I imagine that I
should write the probing routine in g-code and run it at the push of the button
… somehow.

Thaddeus Waldner