On Tuesday 20 December 2005 09:55 am, Martin Spott wrote:
> ... After the 'standard' shapefile-based scenery has
> proven to work we can start tackling issues like the Great Lakes
> shorelines and such.

I think whoever is the gate keeper for scenery improvements is going to be a
VERY busy person!  Once we have the tools to make permanent improvements to
the scenery we'll have lots of people working on their favorite locales.
Airplanes?  This is about airplanes?  ;)

I'm still itching to get the approach light structures working at KSFO, and I
think Curt's improvements will allow accurate modeling of unusual airports,
like KLGA, where both runways are extended out over the water on "decks".

Dave