Am Dienstag, 20. Dezember 2005 22:05 schrieb Martin Spott:
just submit your
> airport and you'll see how it looks after the next scenery update.

Hi Martin,

but that's the point where Stefan and I and probably many other don't agree
with. When I produce something, I want to see the result before pulluting the
FGFS-Enviroment with broken stuff. Do you contribude C++-Code to CVS without
testing it for functionality or even for syntac correctness, you don't,
right?

And in particular this is the same with Taxiways:
I don't believe that what I see in TaxiDraw is exactly what I get in FGFS. To
become clear: Taxiways without centerlines, because the taxiway is to big;
wrong overlapping curve-tiles (immitating a curve with many small rects, you
know..) and so on.

Karsten