Karsten Krispin wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 20. Dezember 2005 22:05 schrieb Martin Spott:
> just submit your
>> airport and you'll see how it looks after the next scenery update.

> [...] Do you contribude C++-Code to CVS without
> testing it for functionality or even for syntac correctness, you don't,
> right?
>
> And in particular this is the same with Taxiways:
> I don't believe that what I see in TaxiDraw is exactly what I get in FGFS. To
> become clear: Taxiways without centerlines, because the taxiway is to big;
> wrong overlapping curve-tiles (immitating a curve with many small rects, you
> know..) and so on.

To my experience the 'preview' in TaxiDraw gives a pretty good guess
what you have to expect. This one for example:

  http://document.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/bitmap/FGFS/LCHM-screen05.jpg

You can zoom in and see, if the curves match your expectation and so
on. O.k., you probably should not submit your very first try but the
second one might be a good guess. If the result in FlightGear looks
much worse, then blame Curt  :-)

Martin.